Thursday, September 17, 2009

my freind kalim


Kalim is my best Friend.He is very famous for being on 5 minutes of fame.he has slept at my house 3 times and i have slept over his house once. he is amazing at singing (he thinks he is better than J William). I think he is okay. He is very kind when ever i have no lunch he is the only one who gives me lunch.he as a true Friend. 2 weeks ago i went over to his house we first played PlayStation 3 for about 3 hours.ooh and i forgot to mention moses was there.  So at 6 o'clock we all went outside to the park next door we played there for about 30 minutes. We were all playing force back.  So all of us went in side and played 3 am in the morning be cause we had to make a challenge.  So Kalim said lets not go to sleep but in the end i fell asleep and Moses fell asleep and he was the winner the next day walked wickedly through to my house but i had forgotten my clothes so in the end me and Moses had to go home early.